Although there has not been any scientific research done people say that eating certain foods is how to have a boy. Granted these foods can make your body friendlier to the Y chromosome boy sperm but there are no written guarantees that you will conceive a baby boy. The Y chromosome boy sperm is faster but it is also more delicate so this is why you need to make your body friendlier to the boy sperm so it has a better chance of reaching the egg before the X chromosome girl sperm, which is hardier and slower, does. Read Here How to be 94% sure that you will have conceive a BOY
How to have a boy eating these foods
- Eating pumpkin seeds—although pumpkin seeds are not really a remedy to any fertility issues that could keep you from having a baby they are a good choice for a snack for both the woman and the man to help increase their chances of having a boy. Pumpkin seeds are also rich in fatty acids such as omega-3 and zinc, which are essential for your cardiovascular system functioning normally. Because your blood is flowing better through your body the better your reproduction system will work because the sexual organs are receiving more oxygen and nutrients. In men who eat pumpkin seeds it will lead to a healthier production of their sperm. In women, eating pumpkin seeds, it will make an internal environment that is friendlier to the Y chromosome boy sperm. Another point to consider is that zinc is considered the best mineral for conceiving a baby boy. Flaxseed and almonds also have the same nutritional value as pumpkin seeds so add these to your menu to give you a variety of seeds and nuts to eat.
- Asparagus—this is one of the best vegetable choices to eat to help you conceive a boy. Asparagus is also rich in a variety of minerals and vitamins such as vitamins D, B-12, and C along with potassium. All of these minerals and vitamins are friendlier to the male sperm. According to research that has been done, if you have three hundred milligrams of potassium a day it can boost your chance of having a boy. You can get the necessary amount of potassium from foods that you eat, supplements, or a combination of both. If you do not care for asparagus you could eat potatoes, strawberries, almonds, apples, steak, or bananas to get basically the same minerals and vitamins as you do from asparagus.
- Salty foods—to maintain a healthy body and weight you should make sure that you are consuming salt in moderation but foods that are rich in sodium (salt) is a very good choice to eat to give you a better chance of conceiving a boy. The reason is that this mineral is also known to favor the survival of the Y chromosome boy sperm.
- Eat enriched breakfast cereal—according to statistics if a woman eats enriched cereals in the morning she is more likely to conceive a baby boy. The reason is that these cereals are rich in nutrients and high calories and Y chromosomes boy sperm survives better in an environment that is not only alkaline but also is better nourished.
- Eat more mushrooms—mushrooms will give your body a high amount of vitamins D and B, selenium, and potassium. All of these micronutrients are important for the traveling and survival of the Y chromosome boy sperm as it makes it way toward the egg. By eating mushrooms you will not gain weight because it is poor in calories.
- Eat more pickles—pickles are often associated with pregnancy cravings and it was thought that a woman who has a pickle craving will have a baby boy. There is some truth because pickles are high in sodium content. It is a known fact that when you eat salty foods, like pickles, that you will have a better chance of conceiving a boy. When you add a few servings of pickles to your meals every week you can change the composition of your bodily fluids slightly which will make it easier for the Y chromosome boy sperm to reach the egg and fertilize it.
- Eat apples—eating apples is a healthy alternative to eating junk food when you are hungry. They are low in calories but rich in nutrients. If you eat one hundred grams of apple it will give you one hundred fifty-nine milligrams of potassium, seventy-three UI of vitamin A, and eight milligrams of vitamin C. All three of these nutrients are known to favor the conceiving of a boy. To increase your chances of having a boy you should eat the apples fresh without peeling the skin off.
- Eat citrus fruits—although this fruit sounds as if would give you an acidic environment that was more favorable to an X chromosome girl sperm this is not true, Citrus fruits are one of the best sources of vitamin C naturally. The reason that these types of fruit do not make the environment acidic is that fruits that contain vitamin C are very alkaline to your body. An environment that is alkaline is the best environment for Y chromosomes boy sperm. Citrus fruits can include limes, lemons, oranges, grapefruits, etc. You can either drink the juice, eat the fruit, or a combination of both. You should make the juices yourself at home because the commercially made ones could alter your internal environment’s pH and make it more favorable towards the X chromosome girl sperm.
- Eat watermelon—when you want to get pregnant with a boy you want the internal environment to be alkaline and watermelon is one of best fruits to achieve this environment. They also provide a lot of minerals and vitamins. When eating watermelons make sure that you do not eat them too cold because this will decrease the chance of you having a boy.
How to have a boy by drinking Redbush and Lavender tea
Redbush or Rooibos tea are packed with antioxidants and will be able to make your internal environment alkaline, which is necessary for the Y chromosome boy sperm to survive. This tea will also help to prepare the mucus membranes inside your uterus and the vagina to allow the survival and traveling of the Y chromosome boy sperm toward the egg. You should make sure that you drink this tea often to keep the internal environment alkaline if you want to have a boy. It may taste a little bitter but you can add a little ginger, some sweetener, or try a brand of Redbush tea that is flavored. The Rooibos tea will help to nourish your reproductive organs better so the fertilized egg will have a healthy place to develop.
Lavender tea will also help to make an alkaline environment for the Y chromosome boy sperm to survive until it is able to fertilize the egg. To make sure that you get all the benefits from the Lavender tea and to increase your chance of having a baby boy you should drink a cup of Lavender tea every night before you go to bed. You can also use Lavender oil or a Lavender-based cream that is natural to massage the lower part of your abdomen to make your body more alkaline.
How to have a boy with a high consumption of glucose
When trying to conceive a boy you should switch to a menu that is rich in glucose. According to studies that were done during in vitro fertilization treatments that if your diet is high in the consumption of glucose it will help with the development of the male fetus. Glucose will not only help with the development of the male fetus but will also increase your chance of having a little boy. When making sure that your diet is high in the consumption of glucose this does not mean that you should get it from unhealthy foods like pastries, candy, and sweets but from healthy foods like fresh fruits.
How to have a boy by eating more calories
Scientists have found out that couples who eat more calories have over a fifty-six percent chance of conceiving a boy. Make sure that the extra calories you and your spouse are eating are not coming from unhealthy highly processed food and junk food. You should get your extra calories from eating more meat, whole grains, vegetables and fruit, and lo fat milk.
How to have a boy by using cough syrup
This may sound like a strange thing to do to conceive a baby boy but there are many women who claim they did conceive a boy after using cough syrup. Although there are some scientific arguments behind this theory there is no actual scientific data to confirm or deny their claims. According to these women you should take the recommended dosage of cough syrup a couple of hours before you have sexual intercourse. The cough syrup contains an ingredient called guaifenesin, which will help prepare the mucus in your cervix for the male sperm. Because the Y chromosome boy sperm is fragile thinning the mucus in your cervix and making it more slippery will make it easier for the sperm to travel to the egg to fertilize it. This can increase considerably your chances of having a baby boy because the sperm not only has an easier road to travel to the egg but your internal environment is more hospitable to the Y chromosome boy sperm.
Following these suggestions on how to have a boy you will increase your chances of conceiving a boy. Make sure that your partner also eats these different foods to help increase the chance of him having more Y chromosome boy sperm.